Big challenges are the most motivating in our work. We feel it especially when we are strongly involved with the client in solving his problem and we perfectly understand his current situation. This was also the case here, and the results of our work exceeded our initial expectations and forecasts.
We received an inquiry from a Partner who sold insurance products throughout Poland. At the beginning, we were informed that a large part of the marketing budget is spent on online activities, but these activities did not bring the expected results in terms of the number of leads received in relation to the budget that was spent.
We suggested the client not to give up any of his previous marketing activities. He decided to cooperate with us on a per-effect basis in the call center model. Thanks to this, we ensured full control of expenses and fully measurable results. At the beginning, in order to be able to propose settlement models, the Partner ordered a pre-implementation analysis from us, i.e. a test campaign carried out by our agents and customer acquisition specialists.
After analyzing the Partner’s expectations, we carefully verified what customers he is looking for and what advertising messages he tries to attract the attention of a potential customer. The pre-implementation analysis took us exactly 3 working days (the cost on the client’s side was symbolic – only PLN 2,900 net). Thanks to this, we assessed the potential of acquiring leads in offline channels (call center, surveys, competition databases, analysis of our contractors’ databases, review of customers’ behavioral portfolio, as well as their purchase history). During the tests alone, during the pre-implementation analysis process, on the first day we obtained 23 leads for the client, qualified by his expectations.
Shortly after the analysis was completed, we presented our Partner with the real cost of acquiring a lead in the call center model (presenting the method and estimation of the time to reach a potential customer), at the same time presenting him with 3 price levels of cooperation: a) for acquiring an interested customer (contact), b) for obtaining full sales lead (CPL) and c) for an agreed sales meeting (CPA). The partner decided on the most advantageous solution – i.e. an attempt to acquire all 3 customer levels: contacts, CPL and CPA, by ordering 500 contacts and 250 leads, as well as 100 scheduled meetings. The only thing left for us to do is to write the framework agreement and officially set the campaign launch date. We set the duration of the project at 20 working days.
The results, thanks to the thorough work during the pre-implementation analysis, exceeded our internal expectations. Already in the first week of our agents’ activities, the campaign brought: half of the ordered number of 250 contacts. That’s 110 leads (CPL) and 16 appointments (CPA). At the client’s request, we decided to speed up the activities in the field of generated leads and meetings as much as possible, so that the Partner would receive about 500 leads and 200 meetings per month – which we managed to achieve. Our cooperation with the Partner, after 4 months of work, turned into a large campaign, where we started generating over 3,000 leads a month – in this case, the leads turned out to be the most effective model of cooperation between us.