Terms and conditions for the provision and conclusion of contracts for electronic services
Mode of complaint procedure
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. https://www.invocall.com/ operates under the terms of these Regulations.
(2) The Regulations define the types and scope of services provided electronically
by the https://www.invocall.com/ website, the principles of providing these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating agreements for the provision of services by electronic means, as well as the complaint procedure.
(3) The Regulations specify the types and scope of services provided electronically
by the https://www.invocall.com/ website, the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for the conclusion and termination of agreements for the provision of services by electronic means, as well as the complaint procedure.
(4) Each Service Recipient, as soon as he undertakes activities aimed at using the Electronic Services of the https://www.invocall.com/ Website, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
(5) In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the following shall apply
1. the Act on Electronic Service Provision of July 18, 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended). 2,
2. the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014. (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827),
3. the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
1. CONTACT FORM - a form available on the Site https://www.invocall.com/ that allows the Service Recipient to contact the Service Provider directly.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS - these terms and conditions of the Site.
3. SERVICE PROVIDER - the company Invo System Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 89/43 Jerozolimskie Avenue, 02-001 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000858377, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP 7010996051, REGON 386944644, e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. the USER - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by the Act, using the Electronic Service.
5. ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Site.
3. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1 The Service Provider shall enable through the Site the use of Electronic Services such as:
- use of the Contact Form,
2. the provision of Electronic Services to Service Recipients is carried out under the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations.
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. Provision of Electronic Services specified in Chapter III, item. 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
2. The period for which the contract is concluded:
- the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting of enabling the sending of a message via the Contact Form is concluded for a definite period of time and is terminated when the message is sent or the Service Recipient stops sending it.
3. Technical requirements necessary to work with the teleinformation system used by the Service Provider:
- computer with access to the Internet,
- access to e-mail,
- web browser,
4. the recipient is obliged to use the Site in a manner consistent with the law and morality, taking into account respect for personal property and intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. the recipient is obliged to enter data in accordance with the facts.
6. The recipient is prohibited to provide content of an unlawful nature.
5. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1 Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services through the Site may be submitted by the Customer via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the aforementioned e-mail message, please provide as much information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint as possible, in particular the type and date of the irregularity and contact details.
The information provided will greatly facilitate and expedite the processing of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider shall take place immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- The Service Provider's response to the complaint shall be sent to the Client's e-mail address provided in the complaint notification or in any other manner provided by the Client.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. all content posted on the website at https://www.invocall.com/ enjoy copyright protection and are the property of https://www.invocall.com/ The Customer shall be fully liable for any damage caused to the Service Provider resulting from the use of any content of https://www.invocall.com/, without the consent of the Service Provider.
2. Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements comprising the content and contents of the https://www.invocall.com/ website shall constitute an infringement of the copyright vested in the Service Provider and shall result in civil and criminal liability.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Contracts concluded through the Site shall be concluded in accordance with Polish law.
2. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the challenged provision of the Terms and Conditions.